News Flash

Boulder City News

Posted on: January 28, 2019

Report a Problem - Online or Phone

City Hall Summer

We want our residents to know there are several convenient ways to notify the city about property maintenance concerns, whether they be on city property or private property.

The City has set up two online forms that allows residents to submit concerns 24/7:

- If you have concerns about City property, (i.e. city buildings, sidewalks, streets, street lighting) please CLICK HERE.

- If you have property maintenance concerns regarding private property, please CLICK HERE. 

If it is easier to call or if you have questions, the city has two phone numbers where you can leave a message anytime:

- City property concerns: 702.293.9266
- Private property maintenance concerns: 702.293.9597

(Leaving contact information is not mandatory, but if you do, the City will follow up to let you know our progress on your concern.) The City is committed to responding promptly to your maintenance concern.

Facebook Twitter Email