The City Clerk provides a public records management program and preserves the city's public records, conducts accurate, professional, fair elections and election services, monitors state legislative activity, and serves as a liaison for Boulder City citizens. Tami McKay was appointed City Clerk in August 2021, after serving as Deputy City Clerk since December 2010.
Commitment to Accuracy
The City Clerk is committed to the accurate maintenance and organization of the City's records and is dedicated to providing public records information and assistance to the City Council, City staff and citizens. The City Clerk provides other services, and answers frequently asked questions. Feel free to contact us.
- Conduct elections and provide voting, registration, and municipal election information
- Provide administrative and clerical support services to the Mayor and City Council and serve as a liaison between citizens and City Council members
- Coordinate City Council appointments to various volunteer boards and commissions and volunteer recruitment
- Prepare and post notices and agendas of meetings in accordance with the Nevada Open Meeting Law, and prepare agenda packets for meetings
- Prepare minutes of all City Council workshops and other committee / commission as required
- Custodian of all city records, providing quality public records management and services
- Serve as the city franchise representative
- Monitor state legislative activity
- Provide general and historical information regarding Boulder City
- Provide notarial services and official certified copies of public records