New online quick pay is now available! No login required. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and E-check. Click here to pay.
Or sign up for the Automatic Payment Plan and your payment will be withdrawn from your account automatically on the due date.
Boulder City provides its residents with utility services, including electric, water, sewer and refuse collection. All of these services are billed to the residents by the Utility Billing Office. The Utility Billing Office has helpful and important information relating to residential and commercial electric, water and sewer rates, refuse rates, recycling and utility billing payment policies.
New Payment Drop Box Location!
During peak months, energy bills can soar. The staff at Boulder City is always looking at ways to help residents save on their utility bills. Here are a few ways to save energy and save money:
· Turn off lights and appliances when not in use.
· Close doors to rooms that are not being used.
· In the cold months, set the thermostat to 68 degrees when home, and then back to 58 degrees when sleeping or when you are not home more than four hours.
· In warm months, set the thermostat to 78-80 degrees when home and 5 to 10 degrees warmer at night or when you're not home.
· Keep air conditioning on during the hot months, even when you're not home. Your house will store up the heat and you're likely to make the air conditioning run for
hours to feel comfortable.
· In the winter, open window coverings on the sunny side of your home to take advantage of "free heat from the sun." Close the coverings on cloudy days or right after the sun sets.
· Set your water heater to 120 degrees.
· Run full loads in your washer and dryer, and use "solar drying" (clotheslines).
· Use energy saver option on your dishwasher, allowing dishes to air dry.
· Use energy-efficient lights and lighting fixtures, and keep them clean.