BOULDER CITY - Interview dates have been set for candidates for City Attorney and City Manager. Public attendance is allowed at meetings; attendance is capped at 15. RSVP at 702.293.9208 in advance. You can also email comments in advance or participate during the live stream by calling when prompted. Watch live on BCTV channel 2 (Cox subscribers in BC only) or online at www.bcnv.org/streaming.
- City Attorney Candidates - April 5 at 1:00 p.m.
- City Manager Candidates - April 14 at 10:00 a.m.
Candidates for City Attorney include:
- Christi M. Kindel - Deputy District Attorney, Nye County District Attorney’s Office
- Jason B. Patchett - Assistant General Counsel, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Stephen F. Smith - Arbitrator, Stephen F. Smith, Esq., Las Vegas
- Brittany L. Walker - Acting City Attorney, City of Boulder City
Candidates for City Manager are:
- Jessica J. Brown - Director of Finance City of Placentia, California
- Edward O. Dickie - Town Manager Town of St. James, North Carolina
- Dana P. Hlavac - Development Services Administrator City of Las Vegas, NV
- Forrest H. Neuerburg - City Manager City of Monte Vista, Colorado
- Taylour R. B. Tedder - Assistant City Manager City of Leavenworth, Kansas
Public comment is limited to up to five minutes per person before and after all of the interviews are complete. Members of the public may participate in the meeting without being physically present by one of the following methods:
- Written comments may be submitted via the Public Comment Form (www.bcnv.org/FormCenter/Contact-Forms-3/City-Council-CommentForm-111)
- Written comments may be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one hour before the meetings. Written comments will be added to the record.
- Public commenters may leave a voicemail at (702) 293-9208. Messages received by 9:00 a.m. will be broadcast into the Council Chamber.
- During the meeting, members of the public may call (702) 589–9629 when the public comment period is opened.