Boulder City Fire Department will administer free COVID-19 booster vaccines to people who received their initial vaccination by appointment only November 15, 2021 from 8 a.m. – 11 a.m. To register:
- Visit https://vax4nv.nv.gov/s/ and click “Schedule Additional/Booster Dose.”
- Answer the booster screening and vaccination verification questions.
- Carefully read and certify the information.
- Enter zip code 89005 and date November 15, 2021 to find Boulder City time availability.
- Click on the time slot you would like and click next at the bottom of calendar.
- Fill out personal information and complete consent form.
- Once complete, you’ll receive a confirmation with your appointment number. Bring your drivers license, ID or any of the other listed documents with you to your appointment.
- Bring your Vaccination Card with you to this clinic.
You can see the complete clinic flyer here. The clinic will be held at the Elaine K. Smith Building, 700 Wyoming St. in Boulder City, 89005. You will be required to stay at the clinic for at least 15 minutes after booster. To qualify for a booster, you must meet the following criteria:
- Six months or more after receiving second dose:
- 65 years and older;
- 18 and older who live in long-term care settings;
- 18 and older who have underlying medical conditions, which include but are not limited to: cancer, chronic heart, lung and kidney diseases, dementia, diabetes, down syndrome, HIV, overweight and obesity, pregnancy, organ transplants, and stroke;
- 18 and older who work or live in high-risk setting, including health care and essential workers.
If you received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, booster doses are recommended for those vaccinated two or more months ago, regardless of age or underlying risk factors. For updates on COVID and vaccinations, visit www.bcnv.org/COVID-19. Have vaccination questions? Call 1-800-401-0946 between 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.