The City has developed a webpage regarding Tract 350, approximately 45 acres of residential land adjacent to Boulder Creek Golf Course. On July 1, 2021, the City issued a Request for Proposals (RFP) to market Tract 350 to be sold. Among the standard submittal requirements for an RFP, the document requested several specific responses:
- That the respondent provide multiple responses with development options;
- That the respondent provide a bid price wherein the respondent would install the required stormwater conveyance facilities within the Bristlecone and Club House streets, and a second bid price wherein the City would be required to create a Special Improvement District (“SID”), and the City would construct the stormwater improvements;
- That the respondent provide sample building elevations and floor plans;
- That the respondent provide a draft subdivision layout;
- That the respondent make clear the necessary zoning for their proposal;
- That ALL submissions are to be through the Nevada Government eMarketplace website (NGEM).
For all documents related to the RFP (including proposals received by the city) visit www.bcnv.org/tract350.