BOULDER CITY - Boulder City is seeking community input on how to make our community even better! Staff is gathering input from the community on potential Capital Improvement Projects for the City's Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) process. Minimum requirements to qualify for the Capital Improvement Plan include:
- Improvement cost must exceed $25,000 or more. When determining the cost of a capital improvement, this includes the design cost, construction costs, and materials cost.
- The project must be new or an upgrade to an existing asset, and not maintenance-related.
- Must have a useful life of five-years or longer.
Examples of Capital Projects:
- Making improvements to public playgrounds or parks
- Installing accessibility ramps on public property
- Renovating public buildings
- Installing new benches or street lights
- Resurfacing a basketball court